ECOS assists clients by guiding them through the application process and by preparing applications for waste facility permits and certificates of registration.
- ECOS will prepare all required supping documentation:
- EPA Guidance Manual: Waste Facility Permit and Registration Regulations 2008
- Waste Facility Permit & Certificate of Registration Application Form (on the Local Authority websites).
- ECOS in conjunction with the client will organise a pre-application consultation with the local authority before an application for a waste facility permit or a certificate of registration is finalised .
- For a waste facility permit application, the client is required to submit a notice of intention to apply for a waste facility permit in a national or local newspaper within 10 working days of submitting the application.
- ECOS will obtain all relevant submissions, plans and documents from the client to support the application for a waste facility permit or a cert of registration. (Table 10).
- ECOS will conduct the series of tasks (Table 11) to complete the application for both a waste facility permit or a cert of registration.
- Once the application form has been completed, it will be submitted to the local authority along with all of the relevant submissions, plans, documents and other relevant information to support the application.
A waste facility permit or a cert of registration will be issued for a period of five years (or shorter depending what is stated on the permit).
If you would like more information please contact us. We would welcome your enquiry.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.ecos.ie