Licences & Permits
ECOS work with a wide range of business sectors to obtain and manage a variety of environmental licences and permits including:
- Industrial Emissions (IE) and Integrated Pollution Control (IPC)
- Waste Licence
- Waste Facility & Collection Permits
- Licences to discharge wastewater to sewer, surface water or ground.
- Solvent certificates of compliance
- Water abstractions Register
ECOS work with the key regulators, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA, Local Authorities and Irish Water to:
- Prepare licence applications and renewals for our clients
- Ensure that the most appropriate licences and permits are in place
- Assist our clients to comply with licence and permit requirements
- Provide reports required to demonstrate compliance
- Help our clients to plan for and manage the cost of compliance
For further information or assistance in prepare a licence application or manage compliance with your licence please contact us.