Waste Facility Permits and Certificates of Registration are issued and regulated by local authorities. ECOS assists clients by guiding them through the application process and by preparing applications for waste facility permits and certificates of registration.
- ECOS in conjunction with the client will organise a pre-application consultation with the local authority before an application for a waste facility permit or a certificate of registration is finalised .
- For a waste facility permit application, the client is required to submit a notice of intention to apply for a waste facility permit in a national or local newspaper within 10 working days of submitting the application.
- ECOS will obtain all relevant submissions, plans and documents from the client to support the application for a waste facility permit or a certificate of registration.
- ECOS will conduct the series of tasks to complete the application.
- Once the application has been completed, it will be submitted to the local authority along with all of the relevant documents and drawings required to support the application.
Please contact us to find out how we will help you to obtain and manage your waste facility permit.
We would welcome your enquiry.