Water | Waste | Wastewater
ECOS works with our clients and use LEAN principles to implement projects related to water, waste and wastewater to optimise products, processes and people. We provide a multidisciplinary service from inception and project planning, through procurement and commissioning to end user operation and management.
With our broad range of experience and expertise across many industries, we understand the need to deliver high return through careful asset management and leveraging of existing infrastructure and operational expertise.
We adopt an objective driven first principles approach to treatment. We take into account short medium and longer term resource and cost management considerations. We also address key process, treatment and management control issues together with regulatory and corporate requirements.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Water Management, cost benefit analysis, treatment and control.
- Waste Minimisation, Recycling, Recovery and Reuse.
- Wastewater minimisation, treatment, recovery and reuse.
- Lean/Green optimisation programmes.
- Licence and permit application and renewal.
- Compliance management.
Please feel free to contact us for further information or assistance.
We will be pleased to discuss your requirements.