What We Do
ECOS Environmental Consultants helps Multi-National and SME Businesses to identify and solve problems related to Water | Waste | Wastewater and the management of environmental/business resources.
Water | Waste | Wastewater
- Feasibility Study, Product Development, Commercialisation
- Physical, Chemical & Biological Treatment & Management
- Technical procurement and validation
- Tender development and appraisal
- Technical Investigation and Assessment
- Environmental Management: Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
- Whole of Life Assessment: Supply Chain to Circular Economy
- Waste: Minimisation, Recovery, Reuse, Treatment
- Due Diligence, Verification and Validation
- Lean/Green Investigation and Assessment
- Product & Process Optimisation & Control
Licences & Permits
- Licence Application & Compliance Management
- EPA Industrial Emissions & Waste Licences
- Waste: Article 11, Article 27 and Article 28
- Local Authority: Waste Facility Permit
- Waste Collections Permits
- Solvents: Certificate of Compliance
We help our Clients and their stakeholders to achieve their specific financial, competitive and operational goals through enhanced environmental performance.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you to address your requirements.