ECOS Environmental Consultants
ECOS Environmental Consultants works with Multi-National and SME clients using environmental management as a business tool to support a broad range of business sectors.
We use LEAN principles to identify and resolve environmental management requirements which enables our clients to make informed decisions aligned with their business goals to become more efficient and improve their business.
Experience across many Sectors:
- Waste Management
- Medical Device
- Research Facilities
- Food & Drink Manufacture
- Heavy & Light Engineering
- Logistics & Distribution
- Hospitality Sector
ECOS Environmental Consultants helps our Clients to:
- Increase value/save on costs
- Achieve Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
- Operate in line with Best Practice
- Manage the cost of compliance
- Mitigate against risk and liability
- Obtain skills transfer to client staff
- Annual Environmental Report Season has arrived again
- Annual Environmental Report (AER) – IPC, IE and Waste
- Circular Economy Opportunity
- Waste Collection Permit: When is it required?
- Basic checks and balances – Save Costs and Add Value
- When is a Waste Facility Permit Required?
- Do you need a Trade Effluent to Sewer Discharge Licence
- IPC / IED Annual Environmental Reports – Due Date
- Waste Collection Permit: Your Guide for Application or Renewal
- What is “Trade Effluent” and what licences are required?