ECOS Environmental Consultants
ECOS Environmental Consultants works with Multi-National and SME clients using environmental management as a business tool to support a broad range of business sectors.
We use LEAN principles to identify and resolve environmental management requirements which enables our clients to make informed decisions aligned with their business goals to become more efficient and improve their business.
Experience across many Sectors:
- Waste Management
- Medical Device
- Research Facilities
- Food & Drink Manufacture
- Heavy & Light Engineering
- Logistics & Distribution
- Hospitality Sector
ECOS Environmental Consultants helps our Clients to:
- Increase value/save on costs
- Achieve Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
- Operate in line with Best Practice
- Manage the cost of compliance
- Mitigate against risk and liability
- Obtain skills transfer to client staff
- Waste is a resource which is not being used correctly
- Discharge Licence: Do You need one
- Waste Collection Permit: Your Guide for Application or Renewal
- Do you need a Trade Effluent to Sewer Discharge Licence
- How to Obtain an Effluent Discharge Licence
- Waste Collection Permit: When is it required?
- When is a Waste Facility Permit Required?
- Changes to compliance requirements for Packaging Waste
- Draft National Waste Management Plan for a Circular Economy
- Lean is Green is Sustainable Business Growth