ECOS Environmental Consultants
ECOS Environmental Consultants work with Multi-National and SME clients using environmental management as a business tool. We identify and resolve issues related to Water, Waste and Wastewater. With more than 25 years of experience as environmental consultants, we support a broad range of business sectors.
We use LEAN principles to identify and solve problems to enable our clients to address environmental management as they would any part of their business: Setting Goals, Objectives & KPIs, strategic planning of projects aligned with business goals, assessment of data, informed decision making and implementation improvements and efficiencies.
ECOS Environmental Consultants helps our Clients to:
- Increase value/save on costs
- Achieve Corporate & Regulatory Compliance
- Operate in line with Best Practice
- Manage the cost of compliance
- Mitigate against risk and liability
- Obtain skills transfer to client staff
Experience across many Sectors:
- Waste Management
- Medical Device
- Research Facilities
- Food & Drink Manufacture
- Heavy & Light Engineering
- Logistics & Distribution
- Hospitality Sector
- Circular Economy Opportunity
- Waste Collection Permit: When is it required?
- Basic checks and balances – Save Costs and Add Value
- When is a Waste Facility Permit Required?
- Do you need a Trade Effluent to Sewer Discharge Licence
- IPC / IED Annual Environmental Reports – Due Date
- Waste Collection Permit: Your Guide for Application or Renewal
- What is “Trade Effluent” and what licences are required?
- Waste is a resource which is not being used correctly
- Water Resource €100k Cap Ex Saving