Lean and environmental (Lean/Green) funding supports
Lean and environmental (Lean/Green) funding supports are available from:
- Local Enterprise Offices for small and micro companies
- Udaras Na Gaeltachta for companies located in Gaeltacht regions
- Enterprise Ireland for indigenous companies, exporting and typically employing more than 10 employees. Also for Multi-national companies using natural resources.
- Industrial Development Authority (IDA) for Foreign owned companies
The state agencies have aligned around the Lean/Green Business Offer, sharing a resource of Lean/Green consultants and methodologies. By working together, the agencies have developed a straight forward development path for companies in Ireland.
There are different levels of funding available from different state agencies:
- Typically up to 80% GreenStart funding and 50% GreenPlus funding is available
Whereas there are limits to the number of supports which can be received under different programmes and there is a need for progression to achieve the higher levels of support the various state agencies have developed a straight forward development path for companies in Ireland, where knowledge is being shared to achieve improvement.
Please contact us or refer to your relevant development agency to find details of specific supports potentially available to you to support you on your development journey.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: email@example.com W: www.ecos.ie