Environmental Management System Structure
The components of an Environmental Management System (EMS) (as defined under the ISO 14001 specification, EMAS Regulation or in a license) incorporates:
- Baseline Environmental Review/Audit
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Objectives and Targets
- EM Programme
- Implementation and Operation
- Operational Control
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Responsibility Allocation
- Awareness and Training
- Check and Review
- Checks and Corrective Action
- Ongoing Review & Improvement
ECOS utilizes our extensive knowledge of technology, environmental legislation and the Irish regulatory system to assist clients with their Environmental Management requirements.
For more information please visit our website www.ecos.ie or contact us (061 633644 / email@example.com). We will be pleased to discuss your environmental requirements.