Waste Collection Permit: Another Successful Project Completed by ECOS
Our Client is a a Hygiene and Workwear Specialist who require a Waste Collection Permit (WCP) to provide the complete to their nationwide client base.
A WCP is required where a person wishes to collect waste for the purposes of reward or profit. In accordance with Section 24 (1) of the Waste Management (Collection Permit) Regulations 2007 & 2008, a waste collection permit is valid for 5 years from the day it was granted.
In order to generate and collate al of the information required for the WCP application we:
- Undertook a site audit
- Consulted with site management to identify system inputs and outputs
- Identified types of waste to be collected, their LoW codes
- Consulted with the licensing authority to ensure the client obtained the permit which best suited their requirements
- Liaised with suitable licensed facilities which could receive the waste and procurement of written agreement to accept waste from the client
- Audited and updated current client procedures to ensure compliance with current Best Practice.
The application was submitted and the collection permit was issued without any requests for further information from the licensing authority which enabled the client to continue with the expansion of their business to address future market demand.
For more information on how to address your waste collection permit requirements in a cost effective manner please contact us.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: email@example.com W: www.ecos.ie