Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR) is now Environmental Performance Reporting (EPR)
From January 2019, the Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (PRTR) reporting of annual mass emissions and waste transfers will be completed using the new Environmental Performance Reporting (EPR) online application, which will be available through the EDEN portal.
- The pollutant release and transfer register lists in excess of 350 industrial facilities engaged in environmentally hazardous activities.
- Those activities are divided into nine (9) activity sectors. Each year the activity concerned submits environmental reports to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Every company that is the subject of information in the register has a permit/licence for its own activities and emissions.
- For each facility, information is provided concerning the amount of pollutant releases to air, water and waste water as well as off-site transfers of waste, from a list of 91 PRTR pollutants
- The EPA reports the required data to the European Commission.
- The data shown in this register is updated annually.
Please contact us if you require further assistance in relation to the management of your Environmental Performance Reporting (EPR) requirements.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.ecos.ie