EPA Licence: How to avoid “death by a thousand cuts”
When your licence is managed correctly it becomes just another part of your business. When you are not in control the process becomes “death by a thousand cuts”.
All EPA licences are issued with a variety of conditions which detail the extent to key issues to be addressed, including:
- Site Infrastructure
- Environmental emissions control and abatement measures
- Inspection, monitoring, and reporting requirements
- Maps and drawings
- Data Management and Communications Plans
- Accident and Emergency Plans
- Storage of raw materials, finished products and waste materials
- Specific reports relevant to certain classes of licence and site activities/sensitivities
- Solvent Management Plan
- Firewater Risk Assessment
- Waste Management Plan
There is a significant body of work required to address the conditions presented in IPC, IED or Waste Licence issued by the EPA.
It is essential to address all action items on a managed basis with adequate resources such that they can be brought to a point where they will be acceptable to the EPA.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your EPA Licence and how you can avoid “death by a thousand cuts”
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: email@example.com W: www.ecos.ie