Environmental Management: Legislation & Best Practice
Environmental management has a raft of legislation associated with it covering air emissions water, waste water, integrated pollution control now known as industrial emissions.
- Environmental management has significant implications for business in terms of legal compliance, cost and technical measures to be implemented.
- How you address environmental management can have a significant bearing on your business and profitability.
There are many guidance documents available to assist you to implement cost effective legal compliance, including Best Available Technology (BAT), industrial sector guides, research papers and project management plans.
Part of our job is to:
- Know the legislation and how it applies to your business.
- Identify the most efficient and effective technologies for you to employ such that you can be legally compliant in a cost effective manner.
- Assist you to develop a cost effective and legally compliant environmental management programme for your business.
For more information on how to address your requirement in a cost effective manner please contact us.
We will be pleased to discuss your requirements.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644