The Environmental Protection Agency is organising the National Water Event 2018 titled “Pathways to Progress” on Wednesday 20th and Thursday 21st June 2018 in the Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway.
This event is a key forum for Local Authorities, Regulators and Water Professionals to learn about current changes in Ireland’s water policy and practices.
Talks will include:
- Water Policy, and the new RBMP
- On the ground delivery – new WFD shared services
- Pesticides in Drinking Water
- Flood risk management plans and the WFD
- State of Ireland Report.
The draft programme for the event can be viewed here.
- Event Time: Registration for the event commences at 8.30am on Wednesday 20th June.
- Event Date: 20 June 2018
- Location: Galway Bay Hotel, Salthill, Galway
To register for this event Click Here and follow the instructions.
- Book early to avoid disappointment, this event sells out every year and numbers are limited.
- Delegates seeking accommodation are advised to book early.
- Delegates have the option to pay by credit card, cheque or invoice. All payments must be made in full prior to the event to guarantee entry.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations or non-attendance. Substitutions received in writing can be made at any time.
If anytime you require assistance with your booking, please contact email@example.com.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.ecos.ie