EPA Water Research Call 2015
The EPA Research Programme has been allocated funding of approximately €2.54m for new commitments in Water research.
- The overall aim of the water pillar is to support relevant water policy and to protect our water environment, contributing to achieving excellent water quality in Ireland.
- The EPA Research Water Pillar deals with groundwater, surface water, transitional and coastal water, wastewater, drinking, bathing and shellfish waters.
The EPA Research Water Pillar is structured into five thematic areas of research, as follows:
- Safe Water
- Ecosystem Services and Sustainability
- Innovative Water Technologies
- Understanding, Managing and Conserving our Water Resources
- Emerging and Cross-cutting Issues
- 12th June 2015: Call Opening
- 10th July 2015 (5pm): Deadline for queries relating to the technical contents of this call
- 17th July 2015 (5pm): Deadline for submission of applications by applicants
- 29th July 2015 (5pm): Organisation Approval Deadline for authorisation by Research Offices
- August/September 2015: Evaluation Process
- September/October 2015: Negotiation
- November 2015: Grant Award of Successful Projects
EPA Research Call 2015 Documents