Sustainability: Economic, Social and Environmental Requirements
Sustainability must address Economic, Social and Environmental Requirements.
- In many instances the word Viability could be used instead of Sustainability
ECOS Environmental Consultants provide expert Knowledge, Advice and Solutions to all types of businesses
- Water & Wastewater – Quality, Treatment, Compliance
- Environmental Management – Investigation, Innovation, Optimization
- Troubleshooting & Problem Solving – All of the above &
- Product & Process Optimization (& Development)
- Legislation, Liability & Risk Evaluation
- Best Practice, Training, Documentation & Reports
- Sustainability: Economic & Environmental – the real measure of Viability
For more information please contact us at 061 email@example.com or visit our website www.ecos.ie.