€200,000 Enterprise Ireland fund for new business in West Region
The new Enterprise Ireland €200,000 Competitive Feasibility Fund for the West Region has been launched.
The Competitive Feasibility Fund
- Can provide up to €25,000 per project.
- Is aimed at supporting feasibility studies of start-up ideas with job-creating potential for the West.
- Is focused growth-oriented businesses with the potential to move into export markets.
- Is now open for applications from entrepreneurs in counties Galway, Mayo and Roscommon.
- Will remain open until Wednesday 17 October 2012.
Full details of the Fund including the Application Form are available on the Enterprise Ireland website.
Director West Region
T: + 353 (0) 91 735 920
M: + 353 (0) 86 261 8933
DOWNLOAD Competitive Feasibility Fund for the West Region Reference Document