New Practical Guide to EU Funding Opportunities for Research and Innovation.
The European Union possesses five key funding opportunities to support research and innovation:
- the Research Framework Programme,
- the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme,
- the Structural Funds and the Cohesion Fund within the Cohesion policy;
- the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and
- the European Fisheries Fund within the Rural development policy and the Common Fisheries Policy
The new Guide provides potential recipients of EU funding for research and innovation with the practical information they need to access this funding.
This new edition is available for download as a PDF, or as an interactive website, going through each content section.
- How do I obtain support for my research, innovation and entrepreneurial ideas?
- A route to the relevant funding SOURCES (“getting through the maze”)
- How to combine the different instruments
- The role of national and regional authorities
- Checklist for EU innovation and research funding