EPA Green Enterprise Call 2015
Green Enterprise provides grant aid to demonstration type projects across all sectors of economic activity in Ireland and is open to proposals from companies, institutions and public bodies. For 2015, the maximum amount of funding available is €60,000 per company/organisation.
- Grant aid is provided up to a maximum limit of 75% of the total eligible project costs incurred
How to apply
Applications must be made through the EPA on-line Grant Application & Project Management Portal (Smart Simple). Applicants and Grant Authorisers must register to use Smart Simple.
To register please complete the Registration Form available at http://epa.smartsimple.ie/files/347278/f92681/grant_applicant_registration.html.
Documents Related to the Call
- GreenEnterprise 2015 Call – Technical Description
- GreenEnterprise 2015 Call – Guide for Grantees
- GreenEnterprise 2015 Call – Terms and Conditions
- View all Research Call 2015 Documents
- 10th June 2015: Announcement of funding opportunity via national newspapers and EPA website
- 8th July 2015: Deadline for Submission of applications
- 20th July 2015: Organisation Approval Deadline for authorisation by Managing Directors (or equivalent authorised signatory) for companies
- October 2015: Evaluation process completed, Applicants notified.
- November 2015: Successful projects grant-awarded
The theme of this phase of the programme is to link the terms of reference of the project to sustainable consumption and production, in line with the Europe 2020 Strategy, and its associated policy documents. These seek to address the negative environmental aspects of production and to empower consumers to move towards resource efficient consumption.
Source: EPA Green Enterprise Call