Water Footprint Assessment Manual: Free Download
The global water footprint standard is contained in the Water Footprint Assessment Manual which can be downloaded for free.
The book offers a complete and up-to-date overview of the global standard on water footprint assessment as developed by the Water Footprint Network. It:
- Provides a comprehensive set of methods for water footprint assessment
- Shows how water footprints can be calculated for individual processes and products, as well as for consumers, nations and businesses
- Contains detailed worked examples of how to calculate green, blue and grey water footprints
- Describes how to assess the sustainability of the aggregated water footprint within a river basin or the water footprint of a specific product
- Includes an extensive library of possible measures that can contribute to water footprint reduction