Sustainability in the Supply Chain
Much of a company’s environmental impact can be traced to its supply chain. Awareness of the intrinsic risks and opportunities associated with supply chain sustainability enables companies to understand and improve the environmental performance of their supply chains.
However few companies
- Set supply chain sustainability goals
- Are aware of the best practices
- Follow the emerging data standards
- Know how to select an appropriate IT tool to help manage supply chain sustainability data.
Key Questions to be Answered
- Can supply chain sustainability be improved without compromising business goals?
- What are leading corporate practices for improving sustainability in the supply chain?
- How should companies assess supply chain sustainability management vendor solutions?
Research has identified best practices, key trends, and a wide range of tools that can help companies begin to track, manage and improve the environmental performance of their supply chains.