Environmental Legislation: Compliance & Benefits
All businesses have a legal obligation to comply with existing environmental legislation. In addition, management standards such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and I.S. EN 16001, require you to identify, maintain and update a list of relevant legislation.
Compliance with Environmental Regulations requires detailed consideration of legal obligations, technical requirements and both direct and indirect costs over the lifetime of a project.
The Risks pf non-compliance include:
- Damage to Reputation
- Legal Penalties
- Business Interruption
- Cost of Corrective Action
The cost of prevention is typically a small fraction of the cost of failure. ECOS supports leading organisations on all issues related to the management and mitigation of risk, related to environmental regulation.
ECOS offers a fully integrated compliance support service including:
- IPPC Licence Compliance Auditing
- Waste Licence Compliance Auditing
- Third Party Auditing of Waste Contractors
- Compliance Monitoring Programmes
- Latest Legislative & Regulatory Developments
- Fully integrated compliance support services
- Contact Compliance Officer
- Compliance training programmes
For more information on how to address your requirement in a cost effective manner please contact us.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644