COVID-19: ECOS Precautions
We appreciate that concerns that may exist since last week about face to face contact in light of developments regarding COVID-19. We are mindful and diligent regarding all precautions to prevent spread of the virus.
To that end and in line with current HSE advice, ECOS is limiting face to face meetings and all unnecessary travel in order to protect our staff and play our part in protecting the wider community. We wish to assure you that ECOS is operating via telephone and email.
Our priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and visitors to the premises.
If the following applies to you we would respectfully ask that you avoid attending our office at Roselawn House reschedule any site meetings which may be planned with ECOS personnel and advise us accordingly by telephone (061633644) or email (email@example.com).
- If you or your recent contacts show any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you (or any of your recent contacts) have recently travelled from or been in contact with anyone who has travelled from any of the affected areas such as China, Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, or Italy.
- Iif you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if you have visited a venue which has hosted a confirmed case of COVID-19.
ECOS are implementing the updated HSE advice to help control the spread of the coronavirus including:
- Good hand hygiene and cough-sneeze etiquette
- Limiting social interactions
- Avoiding shaking hands and close personal contact
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick â€“ know the COVID-19 symptoms
We will do all we can to minimise any disruption to the day to day delivery of projects due to these necessary measures.
If you have any questions of queries in relation to the above please contact us:
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.ecos.ie
Thank you for your cooperation and hoping that you and yours are safe and well.