- Local Enterprise Offices for small and micro companies
- Udaras Na Gaeltachta for companies located in Gaeltacht regions
- Enterprise Ireland for indigenous companies, exporting and typically employing more than 10 employees. Also for Multi-national companies using natural resources.
- Industrial Development Authority (IDA) for Foreign owned companies
The state agencies have aligned around the Lean/Green Business Offer, sharing a resource of Lean/Green consultants and methodologies. By working together, the agencies have developed a straight forward development path for companies in Ireland.
There are different levels of funding available from different state agencies:
- Typically 50% founding from Enterprise Ireland for GreenStart and GreenPlus
- IDA off 80% GreenStart funding and 50% GreenPlus funding
- More detailed rules and qualifying criteria relate to the GreenTransform and other state supports
Whereas there are limits to the number of supports which can be received under different programmes and there is a need for progression to achieve the higher levels of support the various state agencies have developed a straight forward development path for companies in Ireland, where knowledge is being shared to achieve improvement.
Please contact us or refer to your relevant development agency to find details of specific supports potentially available to you to support you on your development journey.
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: email@example.com W: www.ecos.ie