ECOS has a set of values which governs our approach to business and relationships with our colleagues and clients.
- Our projects are designed with our clients to address their needs.
- We work with people, rather than just for clients. We encourage engagement and buy-in of stakeholders.
- We engage with our extensive contact network, including regulators, research partners, contractors and suppliers.
- We help our clients be the best at what they do by being the best at what we do.
- We want to develop ongoing long-term relationships with all our clients.
- We have a down-to-earth approach to business.
- We operate in partnership with our clients, we treat them all equally, are accessible to them and use understandable language.
- Honesty and Integrity and Mutual Respect.
- We are open and honest in our approach to business, with our colleagues and our clients.
- We promise what can be delivered and we deliver what we say we will deliver.
- Our actions are always consistent with our words.
- We have a total commitment to excellence which guides everything we do.
- We are driven and committed to ensuring that the clients needs must be addressed correctly every time.
- Each project has a personal commitment for completion on time and within budget.
For more information please contact us:
T: +353 (0) 61 633644 E: email@example.com W: www.ecos.ie